Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2017

Tomorrow - 1st fill......

Well, tomorrow is my first fill.  I feel like I've been eating like a pig lately. That being said, I'm now down 19.6 lbs. Current weight is 225.2.  I feel better than I've felt in a long time and I know it is only going to get better.

The only aggravation is my back and my foot.  After I get the OK from Doc, I'm going to see about working on my core.  That should help my back. My muscles aren't strong enough anymore to keep my spine from jiggling around all over the place. 

The other problem, my foot.  I suspect plantar fasciitis.  Makes walking miserable.  I'm going to check out the pool this week.  That should be a blessing on my foot and give me some exercise.  I do need to get a brace or see a doctor about it, but I feel like such a whiner. But on the flip side, get all these problems taken care of so my weight loss can be as hassle free as possible.

Since the end of year holidays are over and everyone is returning to normal schedules, I guess I need to make a few appointments.  When spring rolls around, I want to be able to hit the outdoors running (so to speak)!

Well, I'm going to try to get my excitement and nervousness under control for tomorrow.  I'll update again after my first fill.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment